Sunday 31 March 2013

Easter Nails!


Happy Easter!

How is everyone? Hope you've all got lots of chocolate eggs to eat!

Today's design is inspired by Easter:


I used two coats of Barry M - Ridley Road for the base colour of my nails then used a small paintbrush and Barry M - Yellow to paint the chick on my accent nail. I waited until the chick was completely dry then used Vie - Apricot for the beak and Barry M - black for the eyes.




I thought the design was a bit plain so I used a small dotting tool to create some little flowers on my other nails. I didn't have any colours that I felt were pale enough for this so I mixed Barry M - White with Rimmel London - Double Decker Red, Barry M - Bright Purple and Barry - Cobalt Blue.




What do you think of this design? Are you wearing an Easter inspired mani? Send us a picture :)

Lisa x

2 comments:

  1. What a fun manicure. Very, very, cute. I'm not sold on textured nail polishes yet but I'm sure I'll get there seeing pretty manis like this!

    I've got a very simple gradient manicure in pastel colours for Easter.

    N

    ReplyDelete