Tuesday 26 March 2013

Crackle & Sparkle


Hiya!

Today I have a very simple design using a purple crackle from Barry M's nail effects range.

with topcoat

I used two coats of Outdoor Girl - Sparkling Nail Polish in Blue (though it just looks silver on the nail) as the base colour for all my nails, except my accent nails which I painted with two coats of Barry M - Vivid Purple.

Then I took Barry M - Nail Effects 137 (this is a purple crackle the same shade as Vivid Purple) and painted one coat over the Outdoor Girl. I love the colours purple and silver together and I think these colours suit this effect really well. To finish my design I layered one coat of Barry M - Silver Glitter onto my accent nails.

with topcoat
Let me know what you think of this design?
Lisa x

No comments:

Post a Comment