Sunday 17 March 2013

Music Notes!


OMG we saw Lawson yesterday! They were amazing! (if you don't know who Lawson are, Google them right now!) :)

So anyway todays nails are the ones I did for yesterday - music notes :)

Left Hand

I used Barry M - Vivid Purple for the nail colour and used Finishing Touches Nail Art Pen in Silver for the notes. I didn't want to over do it with the music notes so I settled for a treble clef on my left thumb, a double music note on the right thumb and a single music note on each of my accent nails.

Right hand

The nail art pen was easy to work with, though two coats gave a better silver than just one, and the silver against the dark purple made the design really stand out. This nail art was so simple and easy to achieve :)

Let me know what you think?

Lisa x


No comments:

Post a Comment