Wednesday 20 March 2013

Swatch - Barry M Textured; Ridley Road



Hey guys! Today I have a swatch of one of the new textured polishes, Barry M's Ridley Road.

Two coats of Ridley Road, no topcoat.



 

Ridley Road is a lovely mint green colour that is perfect for spring (it looks more blue in the pictures than in real life). Two coats was enough for full opacity and I found that the textured effect works best with a thin first coat and only a slightly thicker second coat. The texture of this polish isn't too gritty that it catches on anything but is still noticeable. It dries fairly fast and is quite easy to apply.



I was worried that removal of textured polish might be as difficult as glitter polishes because of the little gritty pieces but luckily it wasn't too bad!

I liked this more than I was expecting and I'm looking forward to trying other brands version of textured polish.

Have you tried or are planning on trying any textured polishes? What do you think of them?

Lisa x

No comments:

Post a Comment