Thursday 11 April 2013

Purple Gradient!


Hi guys!

Today I have my very first gradient to show you!





I chose to use two shades of purple for my gradient and settled on Barry M Gelly - Prickly Pear and Barry M - Vivid Purple. This is two coats of Prickly Pear as the base colour with the gradient sponged on the top using a make-up sponge.

I was a bit worried that it would be difficult but it was actually really easy! You just paint the two colours side by side on a piece of plastic and dab on your sponge. Then you gently dab the sponge on your nail (moving it up and down slightly) and ta-da! 


I like how these turned out and can't wait to try it out with different colours! I think this could become one of my favourite nail art designs as it's so simple but looks great and the colour variations are endless.
What do you think of this gradient? Have you attempted it before?
Lisa x



No comments:

Post a Comment