Sunday 7 April 2013

Caviar With A Difference!

Happy Sunday!

So I was having a think of what I could do next for you guys and I was thinking over a couple of ideas, but then I went into Poundland again. I promise I'm not always in there, even though it might seem like that!

These caught my eye instantly!



"Caviar!" They are in small bottles which makes them so cute and the colours (I thought), were amazing!  

So I had to do a design with them! Because there isn't a lot of these little beads in one particular colour, I knew I couldn't put them over all of my nails, like you usually would with this type of nail art, and even if I only covered two nails on each hand, I would have used all or most of the caviar up!

I then came up with this design:




With top coat over every finger

I started off painting my nails with this small nail varnish:

Without top coat

I can only think that it is a tester that I got in a magazine ages ago and I've only used it a few times! If you cant see, its by Barry M, but it doesn't say what its called! Do you know?! It's a lovely shade of purple, not too light or dark!

I let this dry and then put a clear top coat on every finger apart from my middle finger. Then I separated off the middle section of my middle finger (using cello tape because it was all I had!) and put a thick line of clear top coat down it. I then quickly grabbed the tiny pot of silver caviar beads and lightly tapped it so they would go over the top coat and stick to my nail! I did this over a small tub, so this caught beads that didn't stick and so they didn't go everywhere!

I removed the cello tape and then put a top coat over this finger to keep the beads on my nail! I did hear that caviar beads usually loose their colour after you apply a clear top coat, but these beads didn't probably because they are the colour the beads are without other colour on them!

With a top coat over every finger

I really like this design because its simple but nice! I also can't wait to try out all of the different colours and variations I will be able to do with all the different colour caviar beads that came in that pack!

Do you like this? Have you tried Caviar beads?! Tell us or show us - we would love to know!

Bye for now!

Andie x

No comments:

Post a Comment