Saturday 16 February 2013

Swatch! - Nina; Purple Xing


Hi! For today's swatch we have Purple Xing by Nina, which I picked up at Sallys Beauty Supply.

This is two coats with top coat:


This polish is slightly runny so the first coat was a bit uneven but the second coat smoothed it out perfectly, two coats gave full opacity and there were no streaks or bald spots after the second coat was applied. It has a purple base colour with purple and blue micro glitter, (though the blue can only be seen in the right light) and medium sized holographic glitter. In normal light it just looks like a purple polish with silver glitter but when the sun came out it was amazing! I can't wait to try it out in summer when the sun is out all the time!


Here is a blurred photo to show you just how sparkly it is! :)



This polish is also very long lasting, as I had it on for a week before it chipped and there was only the tiniest bit of wear on the tip of my nails, this is great for me as my nails usually chip by the next day!

For me the only downside to this polish was the removal. Like you would expect from most glitter polishes it was a nightmare! I think this nail varnish is so beautiful that it's worth the hassle of removal and I won't hesitate to use it again.

This is my first nail polish from Nina and I can't wait to try out some more!

Have any of you tried this nail varnish or any other Nina products? What did you think?

Li x


No comments:

Post a Comment