Monday 25 February 2013

Nail Art! - With Barry M; Silver Multi Glitter!


Hello! This post is really quite a random one, as I wanted to paint my nails and created this design as I went along!

Anyway, this is a picture of my nails with a top coat:

One coat of the pink and one coat of the Barry M Silver Multi Glitter

I used a pink nail polish for the base colour, (as you can see), which came as part of a pack and it isn't made by a nail polish brand. I think that this simple design can work with any opaque colour like black, blue, purple etc.
I waited for them to dry and then painted a thin layer of the Silver Multi Glitter by Barry M on to every nail apart from my thumbs.
Once I had left these eight fingers to dry, I painted a big love heart on both of my thumbs using the Barry M nail polish and a thin paintbrush.
Here is a close up of my thumb! 

I will probably try different base colours and Barry M glitter colours too, so when I do, they will appear on here! :)
If you have tried any different patterns or colours, send them to us and we look forward to receiving them!
Andie x




No comments:

Post a Comment