Tuesday 7 May 2013

Greenberry From Barry M Swatch

Hey! This is just gunna be a quick post today, but I hope you enjoy!

So as you probably know, over the last couple or so months, Barry M have been bring out Gelly ranges! So I just had to have one!

I chose Greenberry which is a lovely bright minty green:




I firstly put on one coat, but this wasn't thick enough so I had to use too. I think that this formula is quite quick so every nail had more polish on it that than there should have been.


Once my nails had dried they were a lovely colour - unlike any I have seen from Barry M! The pictures are with a clear top coat but without it, they would have stayed nice and shiny!

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
So all in all, I really like the formula for the Gelly ranges, and the colours are ideal for summer because they're bright! Do you like them?
 
Andie x 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment