Friday 21 June 2013

Purple Water-Spotted Nail Art!

Hi guys! 


Today I have the waterspotted technique to show you. It's a technique that I've really wanted to try for a while and I used this tutorial for it. I didn't have any spray hand sanitizer so I used body spray instead, which I think worked well enough.  


The base colour is three coats of Barry M Jelly - Prickly Pear and I used Barry M - Vivid Purple to finish the design.


It took little getting used to and I feel that some of my nails didn't turn out as well as the others but it's quite good for a first try right? :) I will definatly be trying this technique again and I'm looking forward to trying out different colour combinations!


What do you think of this design? Have you tried it before?

Lisa x

2 comments:

  1. That looks really cool! Hopefully it's not too hard to do!? :)

    http://blogaboutnailaddict.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thank you :) it took a little getting used to, a couple of times I used too much of the spray and broke up the polish too much but once you get the hang of it, it's quite easy :) x

    ReplyDelete